Amazing Maple Glazed Turkey
- 3/4 cup Kozlik's Amazing Maple Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon neutral oil (canola, vegetable, peanut)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 x 12 to 14 lbs Fresh Whole Turkey
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine Kozlik's Amazing Maple mustard, oil, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey. Refrigerate for another use or discard.
- Stuff Turkey with our Clobbered Cranberry Stuffing (or stuffing of your choice).
- Roast turkey 2 hours. Then, brush evenly with glaze. Cover breast and top of drumsticks loosely with aluminum foil to prevent overcooking. Continue roasting turkey 30 minutes. Uncover, brush with additional glaze, and return foil to cover breast and top of drumsticks.
- Continue roasting turkey about 1 hour or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted into deepest part of thigh not touching bone.
- Transfer turkey to cutting board; loosely tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.